What Is RTS?
RTS stands for Rapid Transformation System. When participating in the RTS program (Private PT, RTS In Class, or RTS To-Go) students receive a proven fitness program that will help them achieve their fitness goals as quickly as possible.
Every student's RTS is different. Many factors are considered when creating a personalized RTS program, but the basic principles remain the same from program to program.
- Evaluation - All students hold an initial meeting with Keith to discuss goals, history, health, nutrition, lifestyle, and more. All factors will determine the direction of that personalized RTS.
- Assessment - During the first training session, students run through a fitness test which is exclusively offered through HVF. Every four weeks the student will be reassessed to track progress.
- Training - Based on the student's current ability level and goals, they will participate in 3-6 workouts per week. Workouts may include private personal training sessions, transformation classes, and offsite routines. HVF uses an online platform to easily deliver offsite routines.
- Nutrition - Depending on the student's goals and current fitness level, nutrition may hold a higher importance than exercise. All RTS success is dependent on proper individualized nutrition. HVF' uses an online platform for nutrition evaluations and revisions.
- Lifestyle - This is a big one! The vast majority of a student's day, week, month, and year falls into this category. Making the necessary adjustments to one's lifestyle is crucial to ensure success in training and nutrition.
- Support - You are never alone. Access to Keith is something students always have. No matter what the question or concern, he is just a text, call, email, or facetime away. You'll likely get tired of Keith, but that's OK, that means you're both working hard together for the same goal!