Welcome to Hudson Valley Fitness
Personal Training and Boot Camps
in the Hudson Valley
Hudson Valley Fitness offers several personal fitness services including:
- In-Home Personal Training - in the Beacon, Cold Spring, Garrison, Newburgh, and Fishkill areas
- In-Studio Personal Training - private or semi private personal training in the HVF studio in Beacon
- Personal Training Classes (boot camp) - coed small group personal training classes offered on a regular schedule
- New Service: Fitness Assessments - a comprehensive fitness evaluation system created at HVF to give you a clear understanding of your current fitness level. Open to HVF members and non-members. Details available shortly.
Use the buttons to the upper left to learn more about each service
Mission Statement: Hudson Valley Fitness strives to be a valuable fitness resource to the residents of the Hudson Valley by providing top quality health and wellness education, guidance, and support, while remaining reliable, dedicated, and affordable to all clients.
HVF serves the following areas: Beacon, Newburgh, Balmville, Fishkill, Cold Spring, Garrison, Peekskill, Wappingers Falls, Hopewell Junction, Poughkeepsie, Lagrangeville, Beekman, Cornwall, Mahopac, Cortlandt Manor, Montgomery, Walden, and Washingtonville.
- Fitness Boot Camp in Beacon New York
- A fitness boot camp in Beacon, NY for women and men. Over 18 weekly boot camp classes held indoors at the HVF fitness studio.
- Studio Personal Training At Hudson Valley Fitness
- Personal training services in the Hudson Valley Fitness studio
- Personal Trainer in Beacon New York
- Looking for a personal trainer or other fitness professional in Newburgh New York? Hudson Valley Fitness offers personal trainers to Beacon, Fishkill, Wappingers Falls, Cold Spring, and Garrison
- Golf Fitness - Golf Conditioning - Golf Flexibility
- Improve your golf game by specific golf fitness exercises
- Read the HVF Testimonials Board to see what our clients are saying
- Contact HVF
- Contact HVF via our contact form
- Charity Event
- pushups for charity
Learn more about HVF by visiting our facebook page